16. marraskuuta 2015

A fresh start

Hi! I decided to wipe the state clean, get a fresh start and create a new blog.

First I want to tell you something about me and my life. I`m in high school now and we have matriculation examination coming in spring so the school is quite stressing right now...And by the way, I`m turning 18 soon! We are planning a huge birthday party with my friend in December. It will be so crazy and fun!!

My blog´s name is my new motto: Dreams don´t work unless you do. This quote made me think about me, my aims and my whole life. What I really want to do in my life. I realized that I don´t want my dreams just to be dreams. I want to make them come true. No-one said it would be easy but I know it´s worth it.

My passion has always been sport. And more precisely: football. I have played football about 11 years now and our team will play in Finnish Champion league next season. That´s so cool! I`m so proud of my team. :) I started my football "career" as a goalkeeper. But now the last few years I have been field player: striker or defender. But after all, no matter what my position is, I always love to play football!
We were on holiday in Spain a couple of weeks ago with our team. That holiday was unforgettable! A perfect way to end this season. (Although the weather could have been a little bit warmer...)

Here is some pictures of my favorite sport-->

Here is a picture of us in Spain!
And here is a picture of me as a young goalkeeper :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti